30 years of real assets investment experience have culminated in our AIFM solution which allows our ambitious clients to focus on what they do best, whilst we support them by doing what we do best.
Our Full Scope AIFM platform allows us to act as host AIFM to leveraged and unleveraged funds structured in a variety of ways.
There are several benefits of working with a host AIFM:
- The process of gaining FCA regulatory approval is time consuming, appointing a third-party AIFM allows the fund sponsor to get to market in a significantly reduced timeframe.
- The regulatory approval process is costly and fund sponsors may wish to defer these costs until they have a clear view of the fund’s performance and sustainability.
- Working with an AIFM solution which can provide invaluable knowledge and experience in navigating the regulatory infrastructure allows the fund sponsor to focus on the core investment activities.
- Appointing a host AIFM provides the fund sponsor with the flexibility to decide whether they wish to outsource the regulated activities on an on-going basis or simply as an interim solution whilst they obtain their own FCA regulatory approval.
- Should the fund sponsor decide to obtain their own FCA regulatory approval, the expertise of the third-party AIFM can provide the sponsor with invaluable insight and assistance in navigating the complex approval process.